Just finished my November design team project for an area scrapbook store Soul Sentiments near Columbia, Missouri. Now it will go live in the store for a month or so. The Spark Tinsel is super shiny, which it seems can never be captured adequately in pictures. The box (from Graphic 45) has a layers of gesso, paper, paint and crackle paint. After it was all dry, I sanded it down to let layers show through. It is smooth to the touch as well. The featured bauble in the window is from a garage sale earring. I would never wear it but I love them in crafts! Its colors were perfect with my crackle paint.
Here is a side view.
- Glossy Accents
- Annie Sloan chalk Paint
- Hiedi Swapp Mustard Color Shine
- Peeled Paint Distress Stain
- Distress Paint in Mowed Lawn
- Broken China Distress Crackle Paint
- Merry Little Christmas Button Set (Fancy Pants)
- Spark Tinsel (American Crafts)
- One garage sale earring
- Graphic 45 altered box/accordion album
- Velcro dot
- Merry Little Christmas 6×6” paper pad (Fancy Pants)
- Washi tape
- Sanding block