The dictionary papers I printed on the Gelli Plate the other day have found a new home on a frog canvas made for my granddaughter. The canvas itself was pressed onto a Gelli Plate, which created a nice depth with different shades of yellow. Then I over-painted and spray inked parts of it. The frog is cut with a Bigz die by Sissex. It is attached to the canvas with Mod Podge. The frog is finished with Stickles for some shine, spray ink, gray Pitt Artist’s Pen and wiggle eyes. I added a stencils and stamps down the left side. It should make for a happy addition to her room. Designer papers or tissue paper painted with acrylics could be substituted for Gelli prints. A set of these could make a nice shower or 1st birthday gift and are super easy to make. If I made a set, I would make 4 different frogs and number them with dots or numbers and ”4 frogs” to the last one. …Maybe I’ll do that.